· In principle symptoms in the form of emergency complaints (symptoms) andsymptoms (sign) of a psychic and physical. (Particularly hiperaktivitas autonomic nervous system and symptoms psychomotoric).
· These disorders suffered one of 10 people over the age of 55 years and more in women than men with a ratio of two comparable one.
· Disruption of emergency which caused many elderly is a comprehensive emergency interruption and agorafobia. Disruption of emergency arising from the perception of the possibility of extensive that they will lose control over his life, which may grow as they should fight the illness, the loss of those he loves, and a decline in economic matters. Agorafobia can be the result of new things are sad and unpleasant nature to it, such as death of a spouse until they lose their social support. In addition, the physical condition that is no longer possible once seprima they fear having an accident on the road and finally refused to leave the house alone.
· Emergency distinguish from normal to pathological emergency . At the advanced age often tersamar emergency interruption and usually are more distracting physical (somatic).
· Symptoms of psychic
- Concerns on wellness
- Fear of dying or fear of something extraordinary will happen
- Fear of loss of self control or go crazy
- prevent behavior due to fear of certain situations,
- Feelings of fear without a clear reason
- Feeling tense and stressful
- Difficulty in concentration
- Sleep soundly confidential and will not
- Easily offended.
· Physical Symptoms
- Disruption to swallow or like there is something in the throat
- rapid heartbeat
- Handheld sweaty hands
- knee drowning
- stomach bloating, nausea, diarrhea nervous, feeling shaking, shortness of breath, dry mouth, frequent urination, headache, back of the neck is not good.
o Family Counseling
- Help the patient identify, face and excessive fear of challenge in order to reduce symptoms of an emergency .
- Identify excessive fear or anxiety that pessimistic
- Discuss how to confront the emergency over and try to change or avoid it.
o pharmacotherapyDrugs used for emergency therapy is very much the other options are includedbenzodiazepines and non benzodiazepines. This depends on the availability of drugs in the facilities of primary health services / policy is generally only available diazepam .Pharmacotherapy given when counseling failed to executed and only granted for a period of one week, and then evaluated again. When pharmacotherapy fails, the patient was referred to a medical specialist mental